
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sinnokrak/Arg, I'm such a slacker about updating our blog! It's my resolution for the new year ... STAY ON TOP OF THE BLOG!! The two people that maybe read it (and have stopped because of my woefully lacking blogging skills) will be pleased.
I went flickr crazy and uploaded a bunch of pictures of a) our water activities in French Polynesia and b) our remodeled bathroom. There are still pictures from our dads' retirements up there, too.
There's a folder for our SCUBA pictures (keep eyes peeled for forthcoming pictures that our divemaster took with vastly superior underwater photography equipment). The rest of the snorkeling pictures are titled but not sorted into a folder.
Happy viewing!!
1 comment:
I had no idea you had a blog. Mean! Well, now I know and the "stalking" begins.....hee hee:)The pics are great! I especially like the one where it looks like Erin is backhanding that stingray. What a great trip that must have been! The bathroom looks fabulous too.
Post a Comment